BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

GOOD NEWS - ALHAMDULILLAH

My hubby told me that yesterday he has a long chat with his Director on his career path. What did his Director told him was, basically the Director at his office has the same direction towards him and where they want him to be. They want him to become one of the GM or at least the Senior Manager there...not bad...being GM at the well known company....despite this is not the first time he heard about this but this is the first time he heard from his BOSS. Before this he take it as a rumors. Anyway he has been a Manager there for quite a few years already.

Alhamdulillah....rezeki jangan di tolak. So if this happen (definitely not so soon) I told him that I want to have early retirement. I want to have online business that I can focus on.

Point is I want to have a wonderful life focus to my children, my family and work professionally in a non stress environment.

Frankly speaking, I love my Job but if nothing happen and they way people working is still the same...probably I need to think twice on the makan gaji.

p/s: I am not well....drowsy, shaking...no..no..no I am not preggy but probably low BP...and stress

0 comments: