BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 25, 2011

I Trust No ONE

Its true...I TRUST NO ONE...in my office.....

WHY

Lately I realize that there is unreasonable internal politic happen. And without realizing that it's actually make the staff (including myself) feel demotivated.

And not only that, sometime people who you think close to you back stabbed you indirectly. There are so many "Kaypoche" people.... sometime make me feel sick. Not to mention that there are TAICHI people too....

There is no words "TOLONG" in this environment....when we help it become a burden and people will put a blame to people who actually help them out.

I've been working in the MNC majority comes from Chinese and I can last for 10 years. Why, there are very professional..... can give and take comment. Work as a team and not find people mistake.

Why make me write this (perhaps people who read this think that I am so childish) but the more I hear, the more I listen it make me feel sick and disappointed.

Someone told me that C has been asking around about me....and I have confront C to ask why there is a need to find about me and my team by asking other people. Why can't ask me directly or ask my BOSS since C is close to me. and C told me that someone B has been complaining about my team. OK...If it is true that B complaint about me....why can't B come and see me directly instead of go and complaint to C.....

Fine....being myself, i am not a hypocrite person, once I think that people back stabbed on me...I will show the unsatisfied towards that person.

So 1 fine day, I confront B...why not complaint to me directly why need to go to C....the answer is make so shock. B don't even complaint about me, but notice C always tense to be kapoche when B talk to his team mate. and even when I talked to B, I don't even mention C's name yet B can capture who do I mean.

That is WHY i SAID, I TRUST NO ONE

0 comments: