BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I am up to the limit

I am really exhausted with tones of work and I think I've been working none stop everyday since past 2 weeks. Ya Allah, give me the strength to complete all the task given. I am really up to the limit and sometime I feel I can't cope anymore
+ I am not too well.

I feel like sort of demotivated when comes to this situation but all of these are amanah. Well people give the task because people trust and believe you can do it. But what if..... ooooohhhhhhhhhhh..... I am stress! stress! stress!....Why! Why! Why!...anyway it's all my responsibility...and I have to do that...how I have to figure it out. I feel like I wanna cry...yea cry...crying will at least ease me
out from the stress but can I share this with ....... It's ok I don't want to
bulk someone with my problem......

Come On Lela...u can do it...never ever give up...Remember never ever give up
and I need to be energetic......


Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I really can't take this anymore....Can somebody understand this.....

0 comments: