BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am Free

Finally after 5th day I am out from SDMC (formerly known as SJMC). Actually the Doctor asked me to stay for another day since my fever still ada on & off. But its too long...5 days already...and since then aku tak tengok anak2 aku.

Sebab apa aku tak tengok anak2 aku dah 5 hari...sebab according to the Dr demam can be berjangkit..thru air bond. Sebab tu aku and hubby decided not to let them come and visited me. Apa yang aku & hubby aku buat is, every night before hubby aku balik then he will record my video, saying good nite, sweet dream and I love you...then kiss them. Sebab tu dah jadi routine every night to them. So the next day before my hubby come he will record the video from the kids pula. At least lepas rindu aku kat dorang.

Pagi tu before pukul 12, staff aku yg nama Khairol aka Cikgu sms tanya aku ada kat hospital lagi tak dia nak melawat...dia baru tau yang aku admitted. But aku ckp aku dah nak keluar dah. Lagipun dia pun bawak wife dia gi check up kat Kota Damansara...so memang tak sempat.

By the time pukul 1pm aku pun keluar dari hospital and half an hour letter, I am home. Ahhhh bestnya bila sampai rumah tengok anak anak. Miss them so much

0 comments: